South Bend, IN
June 18-19, 2012
– Certificate Program in Leadership and Membership Growth
- Legacy vibe Leadership – Our Legacy of Leadership- Past, Present, Future- Latino Style! : Based on a personal operating system called the VIBE (Values, Intentions, Beliefs & Environment) this interactive program included self-assessment exercises and discussions regarding cultural influences which affect our leadership perspectives both personally and professionally.
- Legacy vibe Leadership – Mission Driven Leadership Styles – It’s Not About Me and It’s All Up To Me!: Based on a new set of personality profiles, the discussion focused on the leaders role in growing and sustaining the organizations mission by synergizing their team’s unique talent sets via four distinct communication styles.
- WELLS FARGO RESOURCES FOR YOUR CHAMBER MEMBER
February 8-10, 2012
- Certificate Program in Effective Business Communication & Writing
- Effective Business Communication: This hands-on workshop covered the elements of persuasion, intercultural communication and effective business writing.
- The Real World Way of Creating an Effective Yet Simple Business Plan: “How I Screwed Up and How You Can Too!”
- Thursday, 2/9
YOU WANTED WHAT TO APPLY FOR A SMALL BUSINESS LOAN?
- Friday, 2/10
HEAR FROM THE EXPERTS!